Wednesday 2 June 2010

Thing 3

What do I expect to get from 23 Things?
By exploring and actually using to a certain level some of the current easily available tools, I hope to decide which are most appropriate for the 2 very small libraries I work in [probably only some are]. It is sometimes helpful to be 'encouraged' to try things one otherwise thinks there isn't time to mess with.
Plus if we all sing from the same hymn sheet there might be more consistency across the libraries, and we might meet the web expectations of users better.
Lucky it's almost vacation time, though, or it would be hard to find time to do all this...
What is my experience of Web 2.0? Absolutely zilch, darling, still get told off for thumbing the HTML manual. Lead me into the garden, Maud.....

No comments:

Post a Comment